Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ultimate Co. and Sr. Elite Performance Jan 20th

Westlake Storm Drill team is Having a showcase on Thursday January 20th and they have asked for us to come perform! Ultimate Co. will be performing their Lyrical - Glitter in the air and Sr. Elite will be performing their Jazz-Jungle Drum! If you are unable to make this performance I need to know ASAP so We can try to space you out. Please try to make it to this performance for it will be a great practice for our upcoming competitions!
I have the costumes in for Ultimate Co. and I am hoping and praying that Sr. Elite's costumes will be here in time if not I have another idea up my sleeve! Both teams will neet the tan stirrups and foot undeez.
Here are the rest of the details:
Date: Thursday January 20th
time: 6:15 PM
Place: Westlake High School

No comments:

Post a Comment