Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Message from Carma Gray Photography

Dance Photos from Carma Gray Photography:Hi Everyone! All of the printed photos are with Misty at the dance studio and all of the digital copies have been emailed out…whew!!! I had a huge struggle with my internet connection this week. After emailing for an hour or so a box would pop up saying random emails didn’t go through. I’m pretty sure I worked it out but if you haven’t received them yet, please email me at info@carmagray.com. I need your daughter’s name, costume info, and whether she’s in competition or not. So sorry for any hassle! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Carma Gray
I need an email address for the following people so I can send you your photos:
Amber Foster
Heather Willis
Char Jensen
Leigh Bullock
Angie Wendel
Kami Miller
Kim Coleman
Farrah Johnson
Christine Paulsen
Tyree Geertsen
Michelle Evans
Jennifer Bassett
Kolbi Sorensen
Jen Burtenshaw Wray Dix
Michelle Olson
Connie Robinson
Lora Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment