Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Competition updated schedule!

Ok so here is an updated schedule for the March 27th , 28th Thanksgiving point competition. I guess there has been more studios register for this competition than ever before so things have been changed drastically. I am sorry for those who have been trying to make plans and hopefully it won't change much more than this! If you have done competition before you know this is the worst part and it wont be the last change I am sure. I will do my best to keep you updated but please remember I have no control over what days or times we compete!

Friday February 27th
Novice, Beginning, Intermediate Solos/Duos/Trios
1:30 pm Doors Open
2:30 pm Beginning Solos/D/T=Cristen, Dylainy and Megan, Katie F, Sydnie and Kyra
4:00 pm Novice Solos/D/T=Brittney, Delilah, Jessica, Ashleigh, and Baylie, Kaylee and Taylor, Kaycee, Kaylee K., Makelle E,
5:30 pm Intermediate Solos/D/T=Mckell and whitney, Mckenna M.

Saturday February 28th
All Teams
7:30a Doors Open
8:00 am Intermediate Teams-Stars, Jr. Elite, Sr. Elite
12:00 pm Novice Teams-Sweet n Sassy, Pewee, Mini, Dynamite, Extreme, Expressions
3:30 pm Beginning Teams-Diamonds, Celebration, Energy

I should receive more specific times for solos, duets, trios, and Teams next Thursday or Friday and I will post them as soon as I get them!

1 comment: