Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Year End Recital

Year End Dance Recital for both competition and Non-Competition classes will be on Saturday May 19th There will be a show at 10:45 and a show at 1. Each team/class will only be in one show! I will try my hardest to keep families in the same show but I cannot guarentee it and it is absolutely impossible to have Everyone in the same show. If your family is in 2 different shows I am so sorry and each recital is less than 1 1/2 hr long!! Dress Rehearsal and Pictures for Non-competition classes will be Friday May 18th at Ultimate Dance Studio I will send home a note for times!!! Pictures for solos will be May 14th at Carma Gray Studios and Pictures for Competition Teams will be May 15th at Carma Gray studios!
Admission to the recital is FREE! So Invite your Friends and Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment