Monday, May 28, 2012

Pocatello dance Camp

Summer Slam Pocatello dance Camp Fees due by June 24th
We will Leave Wed Aug 1st and return home Saturday August 4th!
This is an amazing camp and well worth it. The girls have soooo Much fun!
Here is the Break down:
Dancers
Summer slam camp w/Lunch $150
Hotel Room $100 (This is if there are 3 dancers and 1 chaperone per room)
Matching Camp tops for 3 days $20

Parents
... *I know they charge if you want to stay and watch during the cam the first 2 days. I think it is $15/day. I think you can pay in advance or when you get there. The 3rd day where they showcase their dances is free.
*Lunches $30
*Hotel rooms for parents are around $50-$100 depending on room occupancy.

Please let me know who is coming asap! so that I can book the rooms and get sizes for the matching camp tops!!!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment