Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thank you!

Hey Everyone I just wanted to relay a few comments that were given to me at the dance competition this last week. I had the director of the Competion, a staff at the competition and a director from another studio all come up to me at different times. They each told me about the same thing. They said they were so impressed with our studio. Not only how professional and what great dancers we have, but at how "Nice" and "Well behaved" all of the girls are. I told them I am pleased to hear that because I wouldnt have it another way. I also told them that it is because they have such great parents that teach them to be "Nice". I really am blessed to have such great dancers and families as a part of my studio. Thank you for teaching your kids how to be such great people!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Misty. That's so sweet! I am so grateful that Megan has a great teacher who encourages her to be nice and teaches her the best dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We are proud to be part of Ultimate Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds of a feather they always say!! You are so great to these girls and they watch you, so while I love to take the credit... It's guilt by association and these girls get soooo much from you! Thank you for helping these girls be so much more!!! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is SO wonderful. what a wonderful comment. my family that has attended has always said the same thing of our studio. beautiful, sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete