Thursday, May 7, 2009

Champion National Dance Competition

Unfortunately I still do not have lineups for the competition on May 15 th and 16th. But, I did get wristbands today. The wristbands are not like the ones we got for the other competitions. They are actual bracelets. rubber purple and white and they say "I dance with Champion Dance" on them. I will send them home the next dance day they have. Please do not lose these wrist bands for this is their ticket into the competition. The competition is not at UVU it is at Skyline High school the address is 3251 E 3760 S. in Salt Lake City. Please check regularly for the lineup and I will post them as soon as I recieve them!
In the mean time! I will see you this weekend at Lagoon! I am so excited! we will do great! Please dont be late!

No comments:

Post a Comment